Re: [DL] (slightly OT)How to make any roleplayer angry.

>The real problem is that there are gamers who believe in all the things that
>some of these people say gamers do.

Typical of any subgroup of society.  There are those that want to be the
over the top stereotype.  One small college game CON I attended where a
fair size of the gamers that give us a bad name flocked to.  Of course
they gravitate to the White Wolf and Nephlim games.  This was 2 B.D.
(Before Deadlands) so I stuck to Warhammer fantasy battle and 40k
tables.  One person was saying they were satanic because they had the
arrows of chaos tattooed on them... but that is another story.

Jay
(disclaimer:  I have nothing against White Wolf games or Nephlim, they
are all enjoyable games with the right group of players.  It is just
that the idiots seemed to play them more and more back then because they
could be EEEEEVIL!!!)