Re: [DL] The Pride O' Texas

> If there's a person with any arcane background in your
> posse, the ranger may have the obligation of seeking
> or recruit her.
>
> Otherwise, the Ranger could have personal affaires to
> be in the posse (such a thrist for revenge, or so);
> remember that the Ranger is a human after all (or a
> Harrowed, of course) ;)
>
> There is more options... the ranger (or the group) may
> have some kind of vision about being together, or they
> may have a common target (capture some famous bandit
> or abomination, for example)
>
> I hope this may help

Thanks for all the help from anyone who said anything. I just think it's a
weird case where my players think they need to listen to the Ranger, but
have no desire to do so. I may still make a Ranger NPC but I want to wait
till I get Lone Stars.

Talison
--

"You guys fight like grown men in tights."

Harley Quinn