Re: [DL] (OT)How to make any roleplayer angry.

>Yeah, that won't get you very far in the Jack Chick crowd.  "Dark
>Dungeons" is funny and amusingly anachronistic, but the anti-Catholic
>Chick tracts are downright scary.

ah yes the Magic cookie Tract.  But Don't feel left out non-catholics.  If
your jewish, Muslim, Gay, wealthy, Hindu, Jehova Witness, or anything else
other then what JAck Chick and his cronies are,  Then I'm sure there is a
wonderful little comic out there to offend you as well.

Just check out www.chick.com

Dan