Re: [DL] (OT)How to make any roleplayer angry.

> ah yes the Magic cookie Tract.  But Don't feel left out non-catholics.  If
> your jewish, Muslim, Gay, wealthy, Hindu, Jehova Witness, or anything else
> other then what Jack Chick and his cronies are,  Then I'm sure there is a
> wonderful little comic out there to offend you as well.

My personal favourite is the one ("The True Path") where it's evil to be
Native American....

Hmmm....  In an only semi-related point:

Hey Marshals out there - what do you think these books are doing for the
Fear Level in the world?  Makes me think about a nice idea for a
Fearmonger....

        Take care,

                        Shane