Re: [DL] (OT)How to make any roleplayer angry.

>From: "Dan Sulin" <grandmasternilus@hotmail.com>
>To: deadlands@gamerz.net
>Subject: Re: [DL] (OT)How to make any roleplayer angry.
>Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 16:34:37 -0500

>> > non-catholics.  If
>> > anything else
>> > there is a
>>
>>Oof! as a Catholic myself, i must point out that Jack Chick is NOT
>>Catholic.
>
>Nobody said he was.  We were talking about how anti-catholic he is.  And I
>then pointed out that non-catholics shouldn't feel left out, because he
>hates so many other types of people.
>
>One of his tracts actually claims that the Holocaust was caused by the
>Catholic church and not the Nazis.
>
>Dan

Well, we (I'm a Catholic) caused the Holocaust indirectly even if it was the
Nazi's doing the actual killing you see.  According to Chick, the Catholic
Church started Communism (in Germany, by the way) in order to overthrow the
Russian Czar so that we could get rid of the Russian Orthodox Church.  Then
the Bolshevicks backed out on us, and didnt let us slaughter the Orthodox
heretics (or whatever), so we created the Nazis to get back at the Reds, and
the rest is history.  According to Chick, Machevelli has nothing on the
Pope.  Oh well.

Joe Kaczmarek