Re: [DL] the quick an the dead

--- Matthew S Pulido <talison@netnitco.net> wrote:
> I don't believe it's supported under the new Edition. Anything you need
> from
> Quick and The Dead Should be in the newer Marshal's Handbook.

Not quite everything, though. There are one or two profiles (an NPC or
two, an abomination, maybe a few other things) that didn't make the world
section of the Marshal's Handbook. TQatD doesn't help you much for rules,
it's true, but it might be useful for the few extra bits. Probably only if
you are a completist, though.

Oh, and I liked having the Tombstone Epitaph guide in the posse section --
at least some of that material didn't make the PG/MH books, either, and I
think it definitely lost out by not using that format for presentation.

Jason