Re: [DL] the quick an the dead

>On Wed, 05 Jun 2002 13:11:55 -0400 bruce boragine <gamr4evr@bellsouth.net>
wrote.
>ok.. i've been looking all over for this.. i've seen it referenced in
>different emails, but it's not listed on pinnacle's site, nor does my local
>store have it in their catalog from their distributor, allaince..
>
>can anyone point me in the correct direction?
>

>thx.,
>marshall kt

The Quick an the Dead was basically an expansion to the core rulebook. It
fleshed out the Deadlands background by developing the landscape and
provided a few new archtypes. Its out of print now and the information
originally provided has been divided up and reprinted in the Player's Guide
and the Marshal's Handbook. If you have those two books, you don't need
Quick an the Dead. If you have original rulebook and not the revised books,
you might want to keep an eye on Ebay to see if anyone is selling it. Or if
you really need it, let me know. I have it and the new rulebooks, so I might
be willing to part with it.

-- J. Hoff