Re: [DL] (slightly OT) Sainthood

> now there are members of the church that are trying to get this man
> recognized as a Saint!

Aren't they a bit early?

Does anybody remember how it goes? I mean, I read somewhere, that a
person must be deceased for a while, before anybody can try to get him
recognized as a saint. First they had to be recognized as venerable (or
something like that), and that's the first step. After a few hundred years
or so, he or she can become a saint.

Does anybody remember the "official" figures?

Can Church of Lost Angels proclaim that Grimme is a saint in HOE?

---Hulkin' Finn