Re: [DL] (OT)How to make any roleplayer angry.

>Well, the church certainly didn't help the situation. Ever hear of Pope
>Pius XII?

Yes I am aware that Pius XII was almost a puppet to the Nazi party.
 However I don't recall the Pope having knowledge of the Holocaust.  But
Chick claiming that the Catholic Church created the Nazi party to
destroy the Communists so that the church can wipe out the Eastern
Orthodox Church....  That was the histroy I'm refering to.

 Maybe this should be taken over to the Weird Wars list since it relates
to WWII.

Jay