Re: [DL] Joaquin Murietta

on 6/9/02 6:28 PM, Chris Beilby at christopherbeilby@cox.net wrote:

> Marshalls Only.  Posse's, you'd better vamoose NOW!
> *
>
> *
>
> *
>
> *
>
> *
>
> *
>
> *
>
> *
>
> *
>
> *
>
> *
>
> *
>
> Ok...  Which set of stats for Joaquin Murietta take precedence?   I assume
> RVC2.

Murietta is a real historical figure. Most of the background stuff given is
on the money. Harry Love did cut off his head (along with 3 Finger Jack's
hand). This is even highly referenced in "Mask of Zorro" and was a movie on
it's own with Jeffery Hunter.

So I guess the stats you use depends on whether Love has cut off his head
yet, or if you specifically want a living or Reckoning powered Murietta.

Talison
--

"Best there is, best there was, best there ever will be."

Bret "Hitman" Hart