[DL] D20 Feats....

So after I ran my game last night the Gunslinger pointed out to me that
although he had the quickdraw feat he felt as though it was useless and
here is why.

The quick draw feat allows you to draw a weapon as a free action.
However a character with a +1 or better base attack bonus can draw and
move at the same time. So effectively a character who has a +1 or
better attack bonus can draw a weapon as fast as someone with
quickdraw. Because although he could have his weapon out first, all the
other party has to do is move and they could also draw. My question I
guess is what makes this feat balanced enough to include it? What is
the distinct advantage you gain by having this feat? This specifically
applies to Deadlands since A gunslinger with quick draw should
conceivably be faster than one without it. Let me know your thoughts.

Marshal Kevin Stoner