Re: [DL] damage

 HAHAHAHAHAhahaahah!!!! So, does he now think Hexes are not wimpy?

Jeff "Uh, aren't you supposed to draw some cards to see if I come back from
the dead?" S

Yep, he definately has a new opinion about hucksters; in fact, he's now a "true believer" in the power (and the problems) of a huckster.  By the by, after the black hole fiasco, he did utter this extremely memorable line..."I don't suppose there's a hootin' chance in hell of my boy coming back harrowed?"  Ummmmm....no.

Mary