Re: [DL] Damage

--- David R Goecke <mightygecko@juno.com> wrote:
> What was the largest amount of damage anyone has
> suffered or dealt?

possible spoiler
stop reading if you haven't played Rain O' Terror yet

.
.
.

we had a character with a rocket pack who flew into
the barn where the villains were keeping the ghost
rock bomb, he flew over the air carraige inside the
barn and dropped some molotov cocktails onto the fuel
canisters of the air carraige, he intended on flying
out of the barn but the molotov cocktails exploded the
fuel canisters and the fuel canisters exploded the
ghost rock bomb, I believe our Marshal used all of his
dice to roll damage
-doc