[DL] Damage

What was the largest amount of damage anyone has suffered or dealt?

Our madscientist suffered a malfunction of his Dynamite gun. The gun had
2 sticks in it, as well as he hada  backpack loaded with 20 sticks of
dynamite and 10 bottles of nitro.... I warned him! 96d20 damage. But that
explosion was so big it set off the booby trapped bombs he had set
nearby.... The town was no more, which was actually okay, becasue it was
slated to be destroyed by the think the dynamite gun was fired at. The
rest of the posse was several miles away following some tracks and
wondering what that noise was.

Dave

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.