[DL] damage

> Definately wacky house rules.  This particular adventure was designed to
be a Huckster madhouse (there were two playing in the game including the
Tempest).  It was a direct response to a disgruntled Huckster complaining
that the hexes are pathetic and that the Huckster can never have any real
impact compared to a Colt .45.  I hope I proved him wrong (too bad he's now
a pile of ash...oops).
>Mary

HAHAHAHAHAhahaahah!!!!  So, does he now think Hexes are not wimpy?

Jeff "Uh, aren't you supposed to draw some cards to see if I come back from
the dead?" S