[DL] Suggestions for a relic taint

I'm almost finished with cooking up the stats for the
Lone Ranger and should have it up by Monday.
Naturally, his sixguns and his lariat are going to be
relics. For the taint, the user has to live reasonably
close to the standards that the Lone Ranger does. This
tranlates into meaning you have to have the Heroic or
Law of the West hindrances (possibly both?) and cannot
have the following which are not conductive to clean
living: Bloodthirsty, Greedy, Hankering,
High-Faluting, Miser, Outlaw, Randy, Vengeful, Yeller,
and the Faith (black magic) aptitude. Did I miss
anything or do you think any of these aren't appropriate?

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.
Want Deadlands stats for your favorite radio Western heros? Go to http://www.geocities.com/sittingduck_1313 and click on Extras.