Re: [DL] RE: When did Black Chip become official Re: Crying posse (Black Chip debate)

----- Original Message -----
From: "SEAN HENKE" <sf14d@msn.com>

>Well I already responded to the main post as to what I my opinion was on
the matter but after reading certain >posts have to ask the question. Did
PEG make the black chip a official part of the game? I have been playing
>HOE for a long time and don't recall ever hearing that it had.

The Black chip is not official nor has it ever been.

--
"Going to war over religion is like fighting over who has the better
imaginary friend."  - - Richard Jeni