Re: [DL] Kids and their size

>If a player has the Kid
hinderance, is their Size something other than a 6? Common sense would
say that a kid would only be maybe size 3 or 4 (roughly half the size of
an adult), but the description of the Kid hinderance in the DL book  and
HOE book does not mention anything about it. I tried looking in the
Accumulated Rulings, but didn't see anything there. Anyone know the
official ruling on this matter?
Well I don't think that they have to be less than size 6. I got the impression that that was more the size of humans in general than anything. I think it would be fitting to have the kid with the hindrance that makes them a size 5. But just to explain, as an example..... I guess why it wouldn't be required, my neighbors kid is 13, weighs 300 pounds is already 5'11. Now that may not be the norm but then again what is norm in HOE. In Weird West thing Hoss when he was a kid. He must have been big. So I don't know that it is necessary to do so.

Just my 2 cents, never had someone play a kid before.

Sean