Re: [DL] Tap Dancin' Dead...

Thanks to everyone who contributed all the fantastic zombie ideas, I greatly
appreciate it. Can't wait to spring them on my posse.

In my obsessive pursuit for anything walking corpse, I happened across
something on eBay someone on the listserve may be interested in--
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1542617760

(I'm in no way connected with the auction, I just think it is just so darn
cool. I definitely want one in my game room!)

John R

"One thing vampire children are taught is, never run with a wooden stake." -
Jack Handey