Re: [DL] Tap Dancin' Dead or Not Your Average Walkin' Dead (SPOILERS)

---- deadlands@gamerz.net wrote:

> --- Fantaphage <zom-b@chipsnet.com> wrote:
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > Stop
> > Play fair
> > Only look if you are a Marshal
> > In case you didn't gather, this is a SPOILER!
> > Look away if you are a Posse Member
> > Escape now while there is still a chance
> > Ruining the game for yourself is no fun at all
> > So many thanks for heeding my warnings
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > SPOILER SPACE
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *
> > *

Jerkied zombies: since they don't rot they can sneak
up on you in the dark without thier smell giving them
away.

Child zombies: smaller so that they can fit into
unexspected places and fit through barriers erected
to stop full sized zombies.

ok now what zombies: zombies with already visible
head wounds, like 2 to 3 level of wounds, they die
like normal but the posse should belive that they
have already been "killed" by head shots and are
still going.

headless zombies: the zombies head or just brains
have been removered and surgiclly implanted in thier
gizzards, or in a sack hung around thier necks.

twist and shout zombies: the zombies twitch and jerk
about like they have a nervous disorder and shout
(well groan loudly) at random, these random motion
don't make it harder to hit them, but it does make it
harder to make a called shot, from -2 to double the
to hit adjustment for a location depending.

chest bursters: the zombies have been infested with
prairie ticks, when the zombies goes down the tick
jump out, giveing the posse a nice distraction from
carefully aiming shot at the other zombies.

evil brains: since the brain is possesed by a evil
spirit it should change to show it, when the zombie
is shot the the now evil smelling black slimy brain
bits go flying, creating a foul oder that require
vigor roll to advoid upchucking your lunch and
possibly splattering neerby posse member with the
black goo that burns like acid.