Re: [DL] Deadlands Down under

I giant Kiwi!  ARRRGH.

I sriously considered sheep, but decided it might just
be too silly.  I did have undead sheep an an
abomination though.

MILD SPOILERS

There is an Aboriginal legend about two men who go
walkabout.  On their way they begin to consume
everything in sight - plants, animal, PEOPLE.
Eventually they get so full they begin to retch up
thier food, but thier hunger is never abated.

A clever woman looses her son to these men.  To catch
them she follows the train of bile.  When she finds
them she kills a roo, fills its body with stones, and
puts it in thier path, near a river.  The men come
across the carcasses and eat them, stones and all.
The woman then emerges form where she hid across the
river, and taunts them.  Hungry as ever the men try to
swim the river, but, with bellies full of stones, they
drown.

So the posse come upon this town where sheep are
disappearing.  It is the monsters described above.
Soon they are full, and beging vomiting up sheep.  The
posse comes across this ram in a pile of vomit.  As
they approach the thing leaps up and attacks.  They
laughed until it hit one of them and burned the skin
of thier arm from the stomach acids.

Ahh... good times!

Jeff Tolle