Re: [DL] any idea what's going on..

| in China during the Weird West?

Personally, I'm really interested on some official word as to what's going
on in Europe. Especially with the Franco-Prussian war. Did it still happen,
and if so what kinds of weirdness were involved? In my campaign I've got the
Franco-Prussian war still going on. It was prolonged by the reckoners in
much the same way as the Civil War. Which of course is quickly leading the
world into the first world war. Since the British are allied with the CSA,
and the French are allied with Mexico. This has lead the Germans to consider
an alliance with the Union, so that they too can get some ghost rock... I
had my posse encounter a German ghost rock powered U-Boat in the Maze that
saved them from two Mexican Navy ships.

But it would be nice to get some official word on it.

Eric Young