RE: [DL] Accumulated rulings website

--- Jason Young <jason_d_young@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Wes Anderson <wes.anderson@lucasfilm.com> wrote:
> > PS. I took the List Serve Rules clarifications
> etc. website down because
> > it
> > seems no one here really used or needed it any
> more. Let me know if I
> > was
> > wrong and that people are still using it.
> >
> > Wes

  You better reach for the sky,partner!  And put that
pretty site back where you found it.
  Really though that site has been a huge help and I
know I would certainly miss it, as would many others.
  If you won't do it for me think of the CHILDREN or
at least new players that have a lot of questions.
                                   Horace Black