[DL] Hi Yo Silver

Finally got the stats of the Lone Ranger up. Just
follow the link in the signature. Also, I'd like to
thank Lord Jobe for his suggestion a while back
regarding the silver bullets.

The next one I'm planing to do is J.B. Kendall of
Frontier Gentleman and would like a couple of thoughts
on this one. For those who may not have heard of this
one, it was a short-lived Western starring John Dehner
as Kendall, a reporter for the London Times. Now,
concerning the remmittance he gets from the Times,
should that count as a point of Dinero edge, as a
Poverty Hindrance as it's always a town or three
behind catching up with him, or (here's a perverse
thought) should he have both?

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.
Want Deadlands stats for your favorite radio Western heros? Go to http://www.geocities.com/sittingduck_1313 and click on Extras.