[DL] Wes' website

>Wes
>PS. I took the List Serve Rules clarifications etc. website down because it
>seems no one here really used or needed it any more. Let me know if I was
>wrong and that people are still using it.
>
>Wes

There was a webiste for List Serve Rules?

Anyway, regarding China in DL, I seem to recall a website devoted to Chinese
'magic users' for the Weird West.  Had a set of "I Ching" tiles used to cast
chinese spells.  I recall the owner had a history written up as well.  Of
course, this was several months ago so I don't have the URL anymore, but I
did snatch the I Ching rules...

Jeff S