Re: [DL] Wes' website

 --- Jeff Shoffner <shoffner@esper.com> wrote: > >Wes
> There was a webiste for List Serve Rules?

Yep, and an excellent resourse it was/is too.  It was/is called the
Barony of Gilead.  I add my voice to those requesting the return of the
accumulated rulings.

> Anyway, regarding China in DL, I seem to recall a website devoted to
> Chinese
> 'magic users' for the Weird West.  Had a set of "I Ching" tiles used
> to cast
> chinese spells.  I recall the owner had a history written up as well.
>  Of
> course, this was several months ago so I don't have the URL anymore,
> but I
> did snatch the I Ching rules...

You'd be thinking of the Chinese hucksters article that Steve Long
wrote for the Shadis magazine and is on Allan Seyberths site.  Try

http://www.darious.com/deadlands/article/hexagram.html

Excellent stuff.

Roy