[DL] Question for Mr. McGlothlin... (slightly ot)

Not sure if you're on the Lost Colony listserv yet so I'll send this
question out here.

In your bio in Back East: The South, it said that not only are you a fan of
pro wrestling, but your also a fan of that delightful show Mystery Science
Theater 3000. Being a huge fan of the show myself, I was just curious as to
if you were going to reference it in any of your offerings for Lost Colony.

(By the way, MST3K's Mike Nelson recently came out with another book. If
anyone's looking for an entertaining read, I heartliy recommend buying this
book, the title of which somehow escapes me at the moment).

I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing what you've got planned for LC; hell,
I'm just plain looking forward to seeing Lost Colony period!