Re: [DL] any idea what's going on.. (World!)

*snip*
The second installment
> (which is nearly finished) is about Victorian London
*snip*

A very good idea. If you are submitting to Shane this particular article
could we submit to you various going ons in England so you could send them
to Shane in one go? My gaming group is home
to an English Mad Scientist whose familiy would be right at home in a
Lovecraftian novel and it would be great to see them published. If you're
accepting ideas about England and it's colourful inhabitants tell me and
I'll give you the family history of the plagued (literally) Dempsey line. To
me they represent Deadlands in England; old and very creepy!
And don't forget the Whatleys!
Thanks, Alex