[DL] Official Flag of the CSA [Chris]

this question is especially for Chris, but everybody is welcome to answer ;-)

In real history, the CSA had three different national flags, the last being
with the Southern Cross (which also served as battle flag) in the upper
left corner on white background. On the right was a broad, red stripe (the
flag before that one lacked that red stripe and was easily mistaken for a
white flag).

Since the CSA in Deadlands already exist for over 15 years - did they
finally settle what the national flag would be? I figured that they'd
finally just take the Southern Cross, but maybe the "Southerner by the
Grace of God" on this list would share his opinion with me? ;-)

Markus