Re: [DL] Official Flag of the CSA [Chris]

Hey there,

Well I am northern but I would think they settled on the rebel flag. Reason I say that is there is a picture of CSA commandos in doomsayer book with a patch of it on there sleeve. Aside from all the military/common sense things wrong with a commando team wearing identification, it is a rebel flag. Of course it can be whatever you want it to be I would guess and as I type it I realize I'm talking HOE and this is a DL thread plenty of time has passed between the two settings. With nothing better to do and not able to win a war maybe they created several types of flags, though they should have just stuck to the white one.....LOL.

So many List Servers so little time,

Sean