From: Reemull [mailto:reemull@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 6:08 AM
To: Deadlands
Subject: [DL] Orlando Game Shops [OT]

Ok - the reason I'm away for the week is that I'm dropping in for a fly
by visit to Orlando.  I only have a few days to take in the sights and
shops - but I was wondering if anyone could point out decent

1) RPG/miniature shops
2) 2nd hand book stores
3) any interesting places where I could pick up some nice bits and bobs
for my game (cards, badges etc)

in either the Orlando area or near St Pete's Beach?

Also places to avoid would be good as well!

Thanks for any help

Roy