RE: [DL] Orlando Game Shops [OT]

Is this the same store that used to be called Enterprise 1701?  It was a
kick-butt store years ago under that name, and as I understand it is
even better with the a new name and new building.  Sadly, I don't
remember what I was told the new name is...

And I'd have to second the mentions of Emerald City near St. Pete Beach,
and Merlin's in Tampa near University of South Florida.

Finally I've got to mention that I haven't been to any of them in
several months -- they aren't convenient for me.  The shop that is
(Frank's Trains & Hobbies) nearby isn't much in the customer service
department unless you want trains or beanie babies (and I know people
that work there!).  So my last couple of Pinnacle buys have been mail
order.  But they do have Pinnacle stuff, so if you find yourself driving
thru Oldsmar you can waste a few minutes looking.  They're north and a
little east of St. Pete, and directly west of Tampa on Hillsborough Ave
(aka Tampa Road).

Jeff Y.