[DL] Re: Good One-Liners

The best "one-liner"/death quote our group had was when our Agency Operative in disguise stayed near the group's Harrowed doctor (Who always seem to lose dominion when he's trying to pep people up) who was trying to perform surgery on an unconcsious character. The group's martial artist who wanted to keep exploring said to the Agent, "You're a coward." (This was the "Mission" adventure in Fire & Brimstone) The agent replied (He is a southern gentleman at heart) "You insult me sir? I challenge you to a duel." not totally seriously. The next two lines were classics.
Martial Artist: "Very well I draw my sword."
Agent: "I draw my gun."

Alex