[DL] Dead Man Walkin' has (finally) been updated!

Just a quick heads-up to anyone who's interested- I
have updated my website, after a thirteen month
absence.  It's just a small update, with two new
specialty character sheets (blessed and gunslinger),
but there's a bigger update on the horizon.

scotthacker.tripod.com/index1/

Thanks!

=====
"I was a warped little boy.  Now I'm out to warp the youth of America."- Weird Al Yankovic
Remember, conformity is the mother of obscurity;
be true to yourself in everything you do.

-The Smiling Bandit <Strikes Again!/Ha-Ha-Ha>