Re: [DL] Good one liners

Gunfighter posse member giving the person who called him out a second chance
to reconsider before they exchange lead..

"You can draw your gun and see what happens next, or you can walk away and
see what happens tomorrow."

After inadvertantly being involved with a fire that ended up consuming half
the town including the saloon and whorehouse, the huckster said after being
chased by an angry mob-

"I don't think that we ought to go back there for awhile."

Mad Scientist demonstrating the usefulness of his new steam driven, "clothes
dryer" invention.

"After a long arduous struggle with bathing your youngsters, what better
device to dry them off effortlessly with, than my newest invention -- the.
pneumatic, steam driven Dry-O-Matic!"

John R