[DL] who`s gonna take my lists

Hello list members,

sadly as it is, but I have simply no time taking care of my
excel-lists(edges, hindrances and so on).
When I  have finished my study, I`ll have the time, but these are 1 1/2
years or so.
So if there`s somenone with a homepage who has the time to admin them,
he or she can have them with passwd - but if there`s someone who would
share the work with me, I probably would have a motivation to go on with
it...
I`m planning to go into web-programming though someday I`ll be back;-)

Nice weekend,

Phil