[DL] One Liners

A little background to this first.  This was right at the start of a gaming
session, during the last gaming session, while travelling by train we came
to a blockage on the tracks, where several trees had been turned over.  Our
Posse volunteered to head back down the tracks 3 miles to the loggers camp,
to enlist the loggers to help us out.  Arriving there we found the camp
abandoned, and while searching we found on the outskirts of the camp, a
logger with his head ripped off.

So, here we are at the start of the game, walking back to the train ala
Stand By Me if you will, when Agent Eides turns to me, the doctor.  "Doc,
did you determine the cause of death of the man who had his head ripped
off?"

To which I replied, "Yep, sure did, he had his head ripped off!"

Erick AKA Dr Mase Todd
Read all about our campaign, in a series of diary entries by Dr Mase Todd at
http://www.pbemadventures.com/Deadlands/Diary.htm