Re: [DL] D20 Fear Checks

There may be a chart that you can use for failed fear
checks in the Ravenloft d20 book. Another possibility
is treating it as a "cause fear" spell with duration
tailored to your whim with additional spoooky side
effects such as temporary phobias or residual
nightmares. I'm planning to tailor any of the failed
fear checks in my game to fit the situation with the
most common failed result meaning a whole lot of
running and -2 to most actions until the character
calms down.

Zach.