[DL] Was "Re: Critter info" now Rail Wars

----- Original Message -----
From: "Janne Matti Oskari Vuorenmaa" <jvuorenm@cc.hut.fi>
> If you don't own ToT1877, I strongly recommend it. It's got data on all of
> the things you asked about.

Okay, looks like I"m up to RVC I or II and ToT1877. I wasn't sure how much
I'd get out of ToT so I've been putting it off. But it looks like I'll
probably need it. Dang you PEG and your spiffy game!

Vaguely related to this topic, any idea how in tarnation the rail lines
actually duke it out? Looking over the material, it looks like there are
only a few spots where the rail lines actually meet up, and several of the
rail lines aren't any where near others.

Does this just limit who picks on who? Are there only certain spots where
the rail barons get into tussles? Or do they form little armies and just
march them over to another line and start causing problems? I understand a
little sabatoge every now and then from a small squad, but the way the
source material reads, they're battling it out with decent sized forces.

I'm truely baffled as far as the dynamics of this goes. I've been talking
out my rear every time it comes up in game.

--
"Going to war over religion is like fighting over who has the better
imaginary friend."  - - Richard Jeni