Re: [DL] D20 Martial artist

I am not familiar with the original DL system, but if you need help with the
d20 system, I would most definutaly suggest you check out the following url:
    http://www.opengamingfoundation.org/srd.html
The Monk class would probably be the closest to what your looking for, unless
you decide to go out and pickup any of the numberious d20 oriental books that
other companies make.

PS-> On a side note, would anyone have an idea for the stats of a Texas
Longhorn?  I used a Bison's stats instead (from the SRD) and seeing the
mangled charicters that it left behind, may or may not have been a good
choice...