[DL] Hexes in the book

Okay, maybe I'm missing an errata page, or didn't notice an addendum
somewhere, but I've been working on something with the hexes in Hucksters &
Hexes, & I'm starting to notice there are gaps in the Hands chart for some
of the hexes.  Can anyone clue me in where they fixed this (if they did?)
I've pulled the DL list of rulings, but there is no mention of it there.  It
is almost like the writer was working up the charts the first time, & didn't
know what Hands were going to be used, & then forgot to revise all of them
later.  (Fer instance, a few of the hexes do not mention the Jacks hand, but
skip onto Two Pair, then Three ofa Kind, Straight, then nothing else.)

Jeff S