[DL] makin' an rassler

Ok, I know next to nothing about "Rasslin'" as it is today.  But I would have to ask you what type of wrestler you want to make.  The Greco/Roman Olympic Wrestler or the Rassler of today.  I would have fightin' wrestling for the former and fightin' rasslin' for the latter.  The latter would be more of a showman (ie a gladiator type), who wants to give a show.  I would include points in ridicule, overawe and it never hurts to have some points in medicine.  Anytime I see a wrestler they seem to know a bit about their injuries.  Think about what you want and go from there.  Maybe you don't see it like I do, which is valid, but here's my $.02.
Oh and BTW, I don't mean to offend any fans of pro wrestling.  It's not my thing, but if it's yours that's your business.

"When a man lies, he murders some small part of the world."- Merlin (Nicol Williamson), Excalibur 1981