Re: [DL] Headin' Out to Origins (Yay, Brother)

Oh. . . the humanity of that subject line. . .

After you've bought your fill at the Pinnacle booth, you can't go wrong by
buying Green Ronin stuff.  Just reading the City of Freeport book is
enjoyable and showcases the authors' knowledge of real gamers.

"The mission will require subtlety, intelligence, and patience.  But maybe
the adventurers will want to look into it anyway."