[DL] Headin' Out to Origins (Yay, Brother)

Hi all,
         I'm leaving for Columbus in a few hours, and won't be answering
mail and stuff until after the show. If you're going there too, please come
by the Green Ronin Publishing booth and say "Howdy!"

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_