Re: [DL] Blessed Hucksters

on 7/5/02 1:56 PM, Fred Jandt at fajandt@yahoo.com wrote:

> --- Matthew S Pulido <talison@netnitco.net> wrote:
>> on 7/5/02 8:27 AM, Fred Jandt at fajandt@yahoo.com
>> wrote:
>>
>>> --- Janne Matti Oskari Vuorenmaa
>> <jvuorenm@cc.hut.fi>

>> Shoo!

>> can

>> his
>> the

>> blessed,
>> with
>> spirits.
>> idea
>> notion
>> bit

>> definitely

>>> Also, I would think any blessed who starts
>>> investigating hexes would soon find their blessed
>>> abilities starting to diminish as their ability to
>>> throw hexes increased. They may not see a
>> difference
>>> in their eyes, but their power is definitely
>> coming
>>> from different sources.
>>
>> Not to argue your answer (cause I agree with it) but
>> don't their powers
>> technically come from the same source? On page
>> 102-103 of "Fire and
>> Brimstone" it says that the miracles come from the
>> hunting grounds. It's
>> simply a matter of who is bestowing the power on the
>> caster, but it's the
>> same power.
>>
>> Or maybe I just argued in you favor by saying that.
>
> Ummm...confusing post ;) but I think I know where you
> are coming from. Okay, sure the power comes from the
> same source, but the Powers That Be for blessed make
> it cleaner and easier to use. Start ticking them off
> and you are going to be dealing with manitous more.
> Like a huckster.

Ah.. OK. That's what I thought you were going for after I wrote the above.
That's why I added that I might be arguing your case. But Originally I
thought you meant that their power was 100% different.

OK, Don't mind me.

Talison
--

"Come to me, Superman! I defy you! Come and kneel before Zod! Zod!"
General Zod of Krypton