Re: [DL] Blessed Hucksters

Alright.  I'm new to the list, but here's my two cents:

If a blessed contends to his particular deity that he needs more power to handle his current problems, wouldn't the deity intercede that he just needs more Faith in the power that's been granted to him, not the power of the unholy and unrighteous?

And isn't there an old quote along the lines of, "God never gives us more then we can handle?"

Simply put, I wouldn't allow one of my players to do it.  Wielding the powers of both Heaven *and* Hell is generally referred to as 'having your cake and eating it, too,' and that definitly, in my opinion, is not something that fits with the Deadlands setting.

-Marshal Don.