Re: [DL] AB combos.....

> >Not for the player types out there, mind you!
> >

> >You player types don't read that good, do ya? Shoo!
> >

> >I now have a posse member asking if his blessed can become a huckster.....
> [major snippage]
> Heh-heh.....  See all the problems them folks at Pinnacle caused by writing
> up that Metal Mage dude in City o' Gloom?

Luckily none of my players know anything about it. :)

> At any rate, why not a Blessed Enlightened Monk?  I bet it'd force the
> player to decide either (A) I use bounty on Fightin' skill OR (B) new
> Enlightened powers, OR (C) new Blessed powers.  Talk about a division of
> power!!  At any rate, no worse than having some AB person that's been bitten
> by a werewolf....

Not bein' able to remember my original post completely, but the character
is in play already. He's a blessed, with a huckster PC friend.
But again, I have nothing against a buddhist monk with a large bowl o'
whup-ass.

If I can trust the player can handle it.

--Hulkin' Finn