Re: [DL] Blessed Hucksters

>  >The only Blessed/ AB combo that makes sense to me would be an Buddhist Monk,
>  >combining the blessed and enlightened backgrounds.
> Just.  Say.  No.
> This is IMO the most abusable combo out there.  Even if it makes sense
> thematically, veto any player wanting to do this.

I guess one must consider who's going to play the character. I'd have no
problems letting a good player take the combo.
The two ab's and all the necessary skills take so much points that when
creating such a character, that it could not be very good in anything.

Plus. I think it might make an interesting character. If I manage to find
a dl-game I could join as a player, I think I'd give it a try.
Too bad the odds that happening are about as high as me sprouting a
functioning pair o'wings...

--Hulkin' Finn