From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of Eddy Webb
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 7:15 AM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] Revised Marshall's Screen

Greetings, all.  My name is Eddy Webb, and I just purchased a ton of
Deadlands stuff from the Pinnacle booth at Origins to start running my
Deadlands game (Player's Guide, Marshall's Handbook, Marshall Law Screen,
Hexicana, The Agency and Lost Angels).  One of the guys at the booth
recommended I subscribe to this list if I had questions, and it looks like I
already have one.

I notice that the Mashall Law screen (or at least the one I have) is for
first edition Deadlands.  Is there a place online (or does someone know)
what changes I will need to make to the screen for 2nd Ed.?

- Eddy Webb