[DL] Revised Marshall's Screen

Greetings, all.  My name is Eddy Webb, and I just purchased a ton of Deadlands stuff from the Pinnacle booth at Origins to start running my Deadlands game (Player's Guide, Marshall's Handbook, Marshall Law Screen, Hexicana, The Agency and Lost Angels).  One of the guys at the booth recommended I subscribe to this list if I had questions, and it looks like I already have one.

I notice that the Mashall Law screen (or at least the one I have) is for first edition Deadlands.  Is there a place online (or does someone know) what changes I will need to make to the screen for 2nd Ed.?

- Eddy Webb